I know its not Christmas yet but..
it took awhile and made a huge mess! oh i have not shown are new place yet... its tiny to say the least.. i was laying on my bed when i took this picture, yes thats my kitchen table.
but the final project turned out sooo cute, rag quilt stockings i love em! im thinking of making more for future little Christensens. I saw these in a fabric store that had a class on how to make them... pay for a class ya right! so i had Kirk draw up a stocking pattern and went to work making it up along the way!
Amongst the craziness of March (5 midterms in a week, apply for the nursing program and a new job for kirk) we were able to make this ^ i LOVE it, and only 50 bucks- way cheaper and cuter then 200 bucks at hobby lobby- plus mine is bigger and my favorite color (the bottom picture is what the color really looks like) plus also im debating about adding hook on the sides or such as. I mean what girl wouldn't love a HUGE mirror- actually i think kirk spends more time in front of it then me.. i just wish i had a good place to put it. we cant wait to move. Im so glad that i have a handy man, we have LOTS of projects to get started but no room for the finished masterpieces. Kirk is not to excited but i have been inspired by "knock off wood" - check out her blog she is in my friends list there is so many cute things i cant wait to start! I am also excited to learn how to sew! I have soo much i want to make.. i dont know where we will find the time to accomplish all the things on my list... but im determined!
- on another note: i love the weather and wish it would keep on raining. its relaxing.
so its your birthday and i know your a little down and feeling like an old man so I'm gonna tell you the things that i love about you. hoping to brighten your day.
- i love how sweet you are.
- i love that you take such good care of me
- i love when you get excited about something
- i love when you pick me up in your arms
- i LOVE when you kiss my forehead
- i love your beautiful smile
- i love that you love kids and would rather be with them then any adult
- i love how gentle you are
- i love your wild side- although you are afraid of heights
- i love how competitive we are with each other- and can never let the other win
- i love that your such a tease
- i love how you always have to be holding my hands no matter how full they are
- i love how your such a hard worker- and can do anything and everything :P
- i love how protective you are- ya we have a pistol and cop baton beater stick thing with in arms reach of our bed
- i love when you sing to me
- i love that we can talk about anything... even cars your favorite subject
- i love how you always want to be with me
- i love how we cant be mad at each other
- i love you eyes and hope our kids will have them
- i love that we like to do the same things- except basketball
- i love how your good at everything you try
- i love that your so tall and can reach stuff i cant
- i love your sense of humor
- i love your big rough callused hands
- i love that you try to make me better
so i guess i kinda sorta LOVE you ALLOT. i hope you have a wonderful day and ill try to make it the best birthday you have ever had!