8.20.2009

silver lining


I discovered some bad news the other day and its a good thing i did or i would have been in trouble! i have to add an extra class to my already HARD schedule to be ready to apply to the upper division and stay on track.. So today i went to a councilor to get my schedule figured out and found out all that i need to be doing and was told my only good news. They changed the dead line from December to May for applications for the upper division which includes: GPA of 13 required classes, shot records, finger print clearance, CPR certification, and the NET test (well actually we no longer take the NET its another new test but i cant remember what its called. This was also learned from my visit). So although i have to take another class i don't have to be worrying about all that stuff tell my much easier next semester! GO DEVILS




( I'm still lacking TWO books)

5 comments:

kasey kaufusi said...

oh good luck little sister! school is hard and its no fun but you will make it through it i promise!
love ya
kasey

gina marie said...

Now that is some serious school spirit! I can feel the Devil pride in every word you speak. haha. Way to work so hard. You can do it!

Sandi said...

Put your shoulder to the wheel push along...hha. You must be really bored to type in living color like that!

Sandi said...

p.s. what a cute little table :)

Richard and Hailey Apalategui said...

yikes! youre awesome