11.07.2009

sista sally

so you are now 22.... and about to get married! I am so excited to see you and get to be with you in the temple. so since your 22 im gonna tell you 22 things about you that you may have forgotten because of your old age
  1. remember going to the valley and you were in jr. high maybe even high school and you thought were born in the bank that glows blue at night?
  2. remember crawling around on the floor and eating crumbs.. but you made me taste them first.
  3. remember putting crates in the tree and just sitting in them
  4. remember playing spice girls and you were always posh or was it sporty?
  5. remember playing gypsies on the black hill
  6. remember "the ovens on"
  7. remember you got marge because you didn't say shut up for a month
  8. remember bumping in to each other one Christmas as we were both trying to peak at the presents and could not sleep
  9. remember when we shared the sun flower bed room
  10. remember when we tied strings to our bike handle bars because they were horses and we needed reigns
  11. remember singing shes in love with the boy all the time
  12. remember our awesome forts with the bathrooms in them
  13. remember when you almost ate a worm but mom wouldnt let you
  14. remember cutting all our barbies and trolls hair
  15. remember you being a camera hog and not letting me sing my songs
  16. remember widget the world watcher
  17. remember how you showed us the cats were boys
  18. remember it upindawinkle
  19. remember when you wanted to marry Andrew Coss because you wanted to have a big Christmas tree
  20. remember your Tuesday bag
  21. remember when you gave be a black eye
  22. remember being registered for high school as kasey damn
you have lead an eventful life to say the least. LOVE YA HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY KASEY!



this is pay back for the cute ones you did of me on my birthday!

7 comments:

Sandi said...

awwwwwww!!!

kasey kaufusi said...

haha oh yes indeed riley i HAVE lived an eventful life! thanks sis Love ya
and yes i do remember tasting crumbs and you tasting them first....haha did mom not feed us?

Kristanne said...

You don't know me from Adam, but Sandi told me to read this so i did. How sweet you guys have such wonderful memories of each other. I have memories of both of you too. I have a picture of Kasey nude on the deck of their apartment in Livorno. Dave is holding your arms as you practice standing. I also have a picture of Riley, not very old, all wrapped up, in my arms, with her sister Kasey having to be right there to make sure I didn't run off with her best sister, and giving her kiss after kiss after kiss. In fact Sandi finally had to say something like that is enough kisses.

Sandi said...

I really can't believe that whole "fort with a bathroom" thing. I can't stand the thought!!
So nice of Sorella Crittendon to leave that message...you guys don't remember her but she was a sister missionary that was a good friend to us in Italy.

April said...

I kind of got stuck on the bathroom in the fort....but how fun to have such great memories!!! Thanks for sending me over Sandi!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

OhhOhhh I have a memory for ya kasey.. remember one time we went on a double date??? HAHA!!

kasey kaufusi said...

haha oh yes jessica i do remember!!! that was so funny